Recently Governor Northam lifted restrictions on elective surgical procedures. While this is good news for all of us, we realize that we must continue to be vigilant in our mission to provide the highest quality, and most efficient care for our patients. Our goal is the continued health, well-being and safety of our patients and staff.
Here are some of the changes we are making and what you can expect when you come to our facility, as well as what will be expected of our patients and their families:
- You may notice a different look to our staff, as we will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Patients who enter our facility will be required to bring and wear their own mask. We will not be able to provide a mask for you as we must conserve our limited supply.
- All patients will be screened for their temperature upon arrival. If you know that you have or have had a fever within the two days prior to your procedure/appointment, please call to reschedule.
- If you have an appointment and have been tested for COVID, please call our office.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. This will allow us to maintain safe social distancing in our waiting room.
- Drivers and visitors are not permitted in the waiting room. They must wait in their cars and remain in the parking lot.
- We have hand sanitizer and sinks with soap in the facility. Please wash your hands as you enter and leave.
Rest assured that, as always, we clean our facility on a regular basis. Our standards meet or exceed CDC guidelines and we are constantly working to improve them. Health and safety is our number one priority and while we work to keep it that way, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Together we will get through this!